Meet 18-year-old Girl Who Works As Sugar Baby Under Her Mother's Approval(PHOTOS)

  • An 18-year-old girl shares the details of her life as a Sugar Baby
  • Men pay and give her presents to spend time with them, go to dinner, or take her on holidays
  • Maya’s mother fully approves her lifestyle

Confessions of a Sugar Baby

Maya (pictured) is a Sugar Baby – men pay her to go on dates, accompany them on lavish holidays and just ‘hang out’
Maya is a Sugar Baby, which means she is financially pampered and cared for by older men in exchange for companionship. The 18-year-old  is selective about who she dates, her men are always financially secure, well-presented, generous and clever. Maya first has become a Sugar Baby a few months ago, but already has a whole host of expensive dinners, trips and rides in fancy cars under her belt.
She said the Sugar Daddies are often well-presented, and always cashed up

READ ALSO: Why It Took This Couple 16 Years To Get Married (PHOTOS)

“At the moment I’m in a car with a date driving me home in his BMW – he’s dropping me at my mum’s house. If I run out of phone credit I just jump online like ‘woe is me’ and like 100 guys offer to pay for it. I’m just sitting here with two $100 notes I didn’t have this morning.
 I never get drunk with them, I never do drugs with them, I’m always stone cold sober. Usually they’re nice, very sharply dressed, if they pick me up it’s a BMW or some other fancy car. Some of them are married but usually it’s a no strings attached kind of thing,” Maya said.

There are some nuances

Men on Seeking Arrangement can contact Maya, fly her to them, or travel to her hometown and take her out for a meal or activity
However, sometimes men want more than just a pretty face nearby.
“There was this really sketchy guy who was going to fly me to Melbourne on the proviso that I was going to sleep him. I don’t do the sexual stuff. If I was sleeping in the men I’d be rolling in it, I’d have a Rolls Royce and an apartment in Potts Point in Sydney and a really cute dog. I do get tempted when I’m really broke,” the girl admitted.

Plans for the future

However it’s not always a positive experience, and more often than not the men are after something more than just dinner
And even though Maya’s mother approves her daughter’s lifestyle, Maya dreams of moving from Hobart in Tasmania to Melbourne in Australia, where she has several job offers. But for now is enjoying her carefree life and says: “The only  downfall is the judgement that I get from my friends is hardcore. But I’m happy and that’s all that matters, and I’m rich and I’m laughing all the way the bank.”
According to Seeking Arrangement website, the majority of the sugar babies are enrolled in college. The women receive an average of $3,000 a month in gifts, meals, clothes, and cash.
LIVEINTEL.COM HOME PAGE
Meet 18-year-old Girl Who Works As Sugar Baby Under Her Mother's Approval(PHOTOS) Meet 18-year-old Girl Who Works As Sugar Baby Under Her Mother's Approval(PHOTOS) Reviewed by Mrcool on 13:17:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD