Korede Bello In Trouble Again

Fans Blast Korede Bello Over Police Advert

Famous Mavin Records artist Korede Bello who recently got I trouble with one of his lecturers, is in a fresh trouble with his fans over the new campaign avert by the Nigerian Police force.
On Monday, January 18, Korede Bellob took to his Instagram page posting a short video of his campaign advert for the Nigerian police with the caption: “is it just me or I really look good in this uniform lol Jokes apart, I indulge everyone to please be part of the process for a better Police Force and a safer Nigeria. Safety is a collective
responsibility. #policeisyourfrind #EveryoneisaPolice #Olopa #Ekelebe
See post below:

His fans took to his Instagram handle to criticize his post saying: “I reported a case of child abuse and being cruel to a child as a concerned citizen, police still collect my Raba… tell me why I shouldn’t look the other way next time… go sleep with your advert jor
See more posts below:









On Wednesday 2, 2015, Korede Bello was honored by the Nigerian Police Force as a police youth ambassador. In receiving his award, the music star was at the event with his label mate Reekado Banks and Di’Ja.
Korede Bello In Trouble Again Korede Bello In Trouble Again Reviewed by Mrcool on 03:30:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD